When was the last time you had a really great burger?
1) Start with 100% Certified Black Angus Beef hamburger.
Vegetarian Beyond Burgers are available for an additional cost.
2) Weigh out 4 or 6.5 ozs depending on the burger.
All gourmet burgers use 1/3 pound of fresh ground beef!
3) Make a hand pressed patty.
Hand-pressed burgers are much more tender than pre-made tough burger patties. It takes us longer but is worth it for the extra flavor!
4) Get it cooked the way you like it!
We cook the hamburger patty the way you want it so your food is always hot, fresh and tasty! Your food is cooked to order.
5) Toast the pretzel or Tuscan bun for just the right amount of crunch.
Gluten free buns are also available for a small additional cost.
6) Don’t forget to add the cheese. We have cheddar, swiss, American or pepper jack cheese.
Lactose intolerant or cheese hater? No problem; just ask for no cheese!
7) Pile on the toppings and condiments just the way you want. You tell us your desire and we’ll customize your burger.
We use only high quality toppings like thick smoky bacon, fresh mushrooms, and sauteed onions.
8) Add our house-made chips or curly fries created from fresh potatoes!
Just like fair fries but indoors with no fair smell! For a small additional cost you can substitute a cup of soup, a side salad or onion rings for the fries.
9) Enjoy your delicious thick burger!
WARNING: you may need a knife and fork to eat a burger this big!